Lakeland Fells panorama

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
My first upload..take it easy on me guys;) C & C Welcome
Taken on Easter Monday just outside of Keswick..
Panorama1000.jpg

Nice landscape, unfortunately my eye is immediately drawn to the house in the foreground, not sure you can crop or clone this out successfully, otherwise a very nice attempt. Did you use AE-L ?

JB

I like it ! I do have to agree in some part with the previous post.
The roof of the house is a little 'out of place' in this one, personally I do think that the houses could be kept in the shot just that roof shines a little too brightly out from rest of the scene.

Other than that, I would not change a thing. Great shot and I look forward to seeing more of your pictures!

Cheers for the comments guys points taken about the house. A different eye see's things in a different way.(y)

House doesn't bother me, and a grand vista that works well as a panorama, the only weakness (for me) is that the sky has not enough drama, it's a touch too light.

Otherwise-well done :)

House doesn't bother me, and a grand vista that works well as a panorama, the only weakness (for me) is that the sky has not enough drama, it's a touch too light.

Otherwise-well done :)

Again, I agree with this totally. Sky needs a tad more contrast, which will help bucket loads in the shots ability to hold the eye.

Back