Lamborghini LP670-4 SV + more nice cars from this weekend..... lots of pics...

Name
GF
Edit My Images
No
Lamborghini LP670-4 SV and Porsche GT3RS
4062246376_aa3623b19d.jpg

bigger here

4060852923_5fe6480282.jpg

bigger here

4061497521_f2f5103420.jpg

bigger is better

4061498451_a166ffced9.jpg

just have a look

4062239382_17051e9329.jpg

bigger

4061754316_fdc4e91466.jpg

BIG

Amazing cars!! Last shot for me! (y)

Fantastic set. I also like #5 and #6 due to the cool composition but also really like the first landrover one lots too for the same reason.

#6 in the Lambo/Porsche series and #1 in the Landie set - magazine quality (y)
Thanks mate :)

Fantastic set. I also like #5 and #6 due to the cool composition but also really like the first landrover one lots too for the same reason.
My kit was playing out in the afternoon with the lambo - Land Rover went much more smoothly..

love number 5 and 6
:)

Number 2, 5 & 6 from the first post for me are my favourites, so crisp and clear and the lambo is one mean looking machine.

I'm shooting the Lambo again next weekend in a better location, so should be good fun :D

George

You changed the order of the pics - was going to re-post my comments from PH ;)

Hi George

Some CC if I may:

#1 & #2, The BG/location is not working for me.

#3, BG plus reflections of the Lambo spoil the shot.

#4, Nice pan shot but I think it could do with more space infront of the car.

#5, I like this shot but I'm wondering if another strobe to the right would help.

#6, Is an absolutely brilliant shot, love it.

The two Land Rover shots are fantastic.

Porsche 911 Shots:

#1, quite like this shot.

#2, not keen on the BG again.

All of the above is IMO :)

Last edited:
Hi George

Some CC if I may:

#1 & #2, The BG/location is not working for me.

#3, BG plus reflections of the Lambo spoil the shot.

#4, Nice pan shot but I think it could do with more space infront of the car.

#5, I like this shot but I'm wondering if another strobe to the right would help.

#6, Is an absolutely brilliant shot, love it.

The two Land Rover shots are fantastic.

Porsche 911 Shots:

#1, quite like this shot.

#2, not keen on the BG again.

All of the above is IMO :)

Much appreciated crit :) I'm re-shooting the LP670 next week so will bear this in mind :)

you love that motorway bridge don't you :LOL:

where did you shoot the lambo?

The motorway bridge is a good location - the shot's a bit off though as I was rushing due to the VERY heavy rain!

Lambo is just in a random car park..

George

On the porsche and lambo I like 4 and 6.

I can't get excited about the others tbh, I don't find the composition is all that great. They're fair, but not wow IMO.

(I'm pretty hopeless at car shots so you're doing a lot better than me!)

1 & 2 are nice shots

3. Doesn't really work IMO, it wouldve worked with 2 of the same cars in that position but not with the 2 different ones.

4. Slightly over exposed. Should be fixable in photoshop by lowering the grey levels slightly.

5. Nice shot, like that.

6. Cool shot - like that too, shame about the blown sky but thats not your fault. Although maybe, if you shoot raw, try a 'psuedo-hdr' and overlay unblown sky?

The landy shots are great. The second porsche shot would have been better with the car further away from the building, you closer up with a shallow-ish DOF to get some bokeh on the backdrop. Thats what I would've tried anyway, as the backdrop is quite distracting.

Cheers,

James

Excellent! Some of the nicest car photos I've seen in a while.

Do friends own these cars or is this paid work?

Colin

1 & 2 are nice shots

3. Doesn't really work IMO, it wouldve worked with 2 of the same cars in that position but not with the 2 different ones.

4. Slightly over exposed. Should be fixable in photoshop by lowering the grey levels slightly.

5. Nice shot, like that.

6. Cool shot - like that too, shame about the blown sky but thats not your fault. Although maybe, if you shoot raw, try a 'psuedo-hdr' and overlay unblown sky?

The landy shots are great. The second porsche shot would have been better with the car further away from the building, you closer up with a shallow-ish DOF to get some bokeh on the backdrop. Thats what I would've tried anyway, as the backdrop is quite distracting.

Cheers,

James

Thanks for the crit James (y)

hey fella really nice set i think, some cool wheels too.

Just a quick question (as Im new to the automotive photography)

how did you do pic No.6? as its a really dynamic contrast

Cheers

I've got a rig which attaches to the car and holds the camera so I can do a long exposure :) With the contrast I just nudged the contrast slider up in photoshop :cool:

Excellent! Some of the nicest car photos I've seen in a while.

Do friends own these cars or is this paid work?

Colin

Thanks Colin - The Lambo was a paid shoot, but the Landy was free (My Uncle's car..)

Look forward to seeing the second shot of the Lambo. Can't get enough of that SV!

Back