Lamborghini

Name
Derek
Edit My Images
Yes
I need somewhere with a less distracting background to take photos of a car like this.

M02.jpg

M05.jpg

You're right, location doesn't do it justice. Colour temp difference across the body too. Where's the GT these days?

You didn't fall in to the strong overhead light trap though which would have totally ruined any attempt to shoot this car.

Personally I would be looking for a trading estate location, either something steel or glass clad for the backdrop, with steel clad buildings I like a good strong colour like red or blue depending on the car colour, not the brows, greens & greys you often get. Glass clad buildings you obviously need to be aware of reflections.

You're right, location doesn't do it justice. Colour temp difference across the body too. Where's the GT these days?

Unfortuantely the GT is no more - the Murci is a replacement. It's not quite in the same league, but it gave us some spare cash to pay off a bit of the mortgage and to allow Mrs S to have a new kitchen. ;)

Last edited:
What region of kent are you looking for good locations, im currently trying to sort a few around ton/sevenoaks etc..

For example the plough pub inbetween hildenborough/leigh has a big carpark for something if you want a nice drink to :D

CLS55AMG-9copy.jpg

I'm over Maidstone/Canterbury way. I am sure if I put my mind to it I can think of somewhere. These shots were quickies taken just after the car had arrived, so not much thought went in to location/lighting/background etc.

I'm over Maidstone/Canterbury way. I am sure if I put my mind to it I can think of somewhere. These shots were quickies taken just after the car had arrived, so not much thought went in to location/lighting/background etc.

Plenty of nice areas around there inbetween canterbury and maidstone in the back lanes.

Ill have a ponder and point them out for you when im not off out to a gig.

Sorry, cant comment on the pics, but just like to say what a beautiful car.... is or has the car been anywhere near manchester? i keep thinking that its been to our palce for something

To the best of my knowledge it's never been to Manchester. There are quite a few similar cars out there though, so perhaps it's one of those you saw.

maybe, its just the number plate that looked familiar, one that came in for a clutch change. but nevertheless, a very very nice car. :)

Back