Land Rover

raythefab

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
At Brock dealers:)
Land_Rover.jpg

Not too sure about this. I like the idea but I think its cropped a bit too tightly, slightly dark down the right side and an awful lot of clutter in the background thats distracting. Also the advertising no. plate and the rear view mirror hanging thingy distract as well.

Like any subject Ray, it's lighting and composition that make a pic work. The lighting is not doing anything to make this work as the majority of the light is falling on the bumber on the right hand side and is pulling my eye that way.

The other major distraction is the signage and clutter in the background.

It's always unfortunate when you get a nice car in a pants location but one thing that is worth trying is to have a walk round it and look for interesting angles and shapes in an abstract way. :)

Like any subject Ray, it's lighting and composition that make a pic work. The lighting is not doing anything to make this work as the majority of the light is falling on the bumber on the right hand side and is pulling my eye that way.

The other major distraction is the signage and clutter in the background.

It's always unfortunate when you get a nice car in a pants location but one thing that is worth trying is to have a walk round it and look for interesting angles and shapes in an abstract way. :)
Thanks Ali ive a lot to learn about composition ill maybe have another go next time im out that way(y)

Back