Landscape Photography Best Camera /Lens Combination in 35mm

Name
Paul Richards
Edit My Images
Yes
What do think is the best combination you have used not read about. Share your experience

I use a Nikon D810 with a Carl Zeiss Otus 55 1.4 manual lens. Images are as near as you can get with a 35mm camera, to medium format quality without the limitations that medium format has.

What have you found works for you.

Probably better in Talk Equipment as this section of the forum is for help with the actual site itself? :)

(Mod move requested)

I personally shoot with a canon 6d and 35mm sigma art. find it unbelievably sharp. previously tried a canon 16-35mm but wasn't a fan at all. also tried a canon 28mm but didn't like that as it was just too wide. want to get the sigma 50mm next for a bit of variety in my shots. how do you find the otus?

Only criticism of my sigma is potentially the autofocus, sometimes struggles when using centre AF point on horizon... not a major issue for me though :)

It took some getting used to with being manual focus but now it's not a problem, the focus ring is so smooth,. I am amazed when i look at the images even at 400% there is no CA it really is an incredible lens.

Back