Landscape Seascape!

Jas

Edit My Images
Yes
1845306702_531f9d8643_o.jpg

This is the first picture in a long while I have put up for critique in an effort to gain further progress.

Taken at dusk, I have had to apply some post processing to lighten it in the lower half and also to try and bring out some detail in the clouds via layers and then some sharpening.

No tripod so had to use a lower aperture than would be normal for this type of pic, so some detail lost after the foreground.

I welcome c+c, especially on areas such as composition, post processing, crop etc. There are a couple of dark dots in the centre which are buoys which I decided not to remove.

Thanks in advance
Jas

beautiful picture, just wish you had left a slight bit more on the left of the boat, but really good all the same.
You even have a straight horizon too.

Thanks for the prompt comments.

beautiful picture, just wish you had left a slight bit more on the left of the boat, but really good all the same.

I agree it could have done with a little more space to th eleft of the boat

Unfortunately, there was a very large rubbish bin and raised sewarage outlet to the left!

Strange little halo above the central area at the front end of the boat. Otherwise a good shot if despite the 'squashed' composistion.

hmmm, interesting spot that halo, did try to reign in my sharpening but probably did overdo it then.

I do agree as well about the point made regarding the cramped composition, much easier to see once it's been pointed out :thinking:

Thanks all for the feedback

Back