Lapwing

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
141210_WWT_08.jpg

Only crit. I'd have with that, David, is to suggest you crop a little off the LHS of the pic to take the subject off centre and give the feeling of it walking into a bit of space (perhaps 1 cm off the bottom too).
Fine detailed shot that shows up the irredescent colour on the wing. The highlight in the eye is an attention grabber, which is exactly what is wanted.
Nice one.

Only crit. I'd have with that, David, is to suggest you crop a little off the LHS of the pic to take the subject off centre and give the feeling of it walking into a bit of space (perhaps 1 cm off the bottom too).
Fine detailed shot that shows up the irredescent colour on the wing. The highlight in the eye is an attention grabber, which is exactly what is wanted.
Nice one.

:agree: They are a very elegant bird and one of my favourites

Good clear crisp shot David showing the colours of this lovely bird. Well done. (y)

Regards: Gordon

I agree with maybe cropping a little off the LHS, apart from that its a good shot David. Your use of DoF works so well, its showing the bird off to its best, well done (y)

Nice one David, i've been trying to get close to these recently. My attempts without any sort of hide (except the car) have been abysmal.:help:

Last edited:
Back