Critique Large White

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,
Heres another shot from last weeks trek into the hills near where I live (South of France), among the many different butterflies that I saw, was this Large White, I got a few shots and i`m happy with these two.
I`m not sure if I got the colour right, I use GIMP and always the colour curve to change brightness etc

View attachment 39382 View attachment 39383
Thanks for looking and any C&C is welcome.
More photos on my Flickr.

Last edited:
I like them Graham composition is good and the colour looks ok too. The only small niggle I have is the out of focus stem in the second one could do with being a bit more OOF if that makes sense ;-)

Thanks for your comments, strange, I don't see any part of the stem oof :confused:

I like them Graham composition is good and the colour looks ok too. The only small niggle I have is the out of focus stem in the second one could do with being a bit more OOF if that makes sense ;-)

:agree: but Rhod is referring to the background stem in #2 do a layer in GIMP and blur it a little more :D

Excellent shots and you have gone to another level with your photography recently maybe it's the dropping of the dross ;)

:agree: but Rhod is referring to the background stem in #2 do a layer in GIMP and blur it a little more :D

Excellent shots and you have gone to another level with your photography recently maybe it's the dropping of the dross ;)
Your talking gobaldygook m8, me and layers dont go and "dross" ?
But thanks for your nice comments on my photography lever getting better :D(y)

Back