Late autumn colours

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey folks - a selection from two walks around Worplesdon and Ripley a couple of days back :)

pathandtrees.jpg

rushes.jpg

oak.jpg

And a couple with my most recent acquisition - a Sigma 12-24mm, which is supremely wide on a 5D :D

lock1.jpg

lock2.jpg

Comments welcome and encouraged as always - TFL :)

Beauuutiful! Nicely saturated, but not overly so. Composition also works well, exception being number 2. Though it's a nice angle...

As commented on flickr these are really nice! #1 and the last two wide angles do it for me! #4 in particular!

Composition also works well, exception being number 2.

Oh? Wassup with #2? I think that one could almost be great... just the sort of shot I love. If something could be done to make the 'in focus' bullrush stand out a little more, I'd be :clap:ing

Oh? Wassup with #2? I think that one could almost be great... just the sort of shot I love. If something could be done to make the 'in focus' bullrush stand out a little more, I'd be :clap:ing

Absolutely! I have no problem with the concept. I like it a lot, but it's just too symmetrical for my taste!

Absolutely! I have no problem with the concept. I like it a lot, but it's just too symmetrical for my taste!

Thanks guys :D. I'll go back and stand off to one side a little, and shoot it with my Tamron f/2.8 instead :D :D

Great shots and brilliant colours, I particularly like the 1st one with the 12-24mm.

Dave

First is a great effort, very Turneresque.

love number four the way yoou are taken through to the bridge and then on
really love it well composed

1 and 3 for me. Compositions are nice and the colours captured are spot on.

I must be a traditionalist, but #3 is my fave. Lovely rich colours, well done.

That Sigma is wiiiiide! :)

Back