Latest Project!

M

Marik

So..

I know that you're all aking yourself, what has little Dan been up to latly.. so.. here goes

I set myself the task of.. building myself a vivarium, to house leopard geckos o/

Today I collect the geckos!

Here are some photos from through the stages, danke.

10.jpg

11.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Edges still need doing, but there you go, Dan's viv.

Will post shots of Jeanette and Ecko tonight!

Nice job! (y) Not that I know anything at all about lizards. ;)

Who's a clever boy then? ;) Looking forward to seeing pics of the critters that are gonna be inhabiting the new home.

Geckos!! I am jealous! :)

hehe, going in about 2 hours to collect them! CANT WAIT! I'm so excited!!!!

</excited dan>

Will hopefully get a few shots of them uptonight, and I have the day off tomorrow.. so I can crack out the big boy ;)

Anyway, for people who don't know..

I'm getting the leopard gecko variety, hoping a normal and high yellow, which should be lovely!

</boring dan>

Love Dan!

I want geckos, I am excited for you :p

hah cool! Go for it, they are looooovely!

going to be better watching them grow up, as I built the vivarium myself, gives me a real sense of achievment!

Excellent work. Looking forward to seeing the Geckos

How old are they... Make sure you dust the crickets and mealyworms with calcium and vitamins or they will have health problems (my MOmmy sort of warning). In a previous life I managed a 30k sq ft pet store called PETCO.

oooh sweeet! thanks for that.

They are about 8months old, one being slightly younger! I have a high yellow and a normal :D

They are just wondering about atm, hiding in the caves hehehehe

Awwww... how sweet! Is it meant to have a pink tail? (no smutty replies please :p)

Yeah, it's still young, so it's still losing colour and stuff, will get some better shots tomorrow I hope..

Jnet is very attracted to the cold end of the viv and the fake foliage, which is interessting, I shall have a chat with her tomorrow :p

Just caught Jnet making a run for it! Had to turn red light on so I could se them

Jnet:

1.jpg

Back