Edit My Images
Yes
simple leaf held on tree with drawing pin :LOL:
leaves009copy.jpg

I like leaves in the autumn

IMG_4736.JPG

I agree with Matt btw..

Last edited:
Sorry to say but it looks out of focus to me :shrug: and I don't really think it works as a photo, you've clipped part of the leaf off and the composition is not that nice :shrug:

Matt
MWHCVT
:LOL:
it was cropped to just have tree and leaf in pic, because of cluttered background,
i was interest in shadow i like the effect,
composition is where i wanted it, :D

:LOL:
it was cropped to just have tree and leaf in pic, because of cluttered background,
i was interest in shadow i like the effect,
composition is where i wanted it, :D

The thing is that because of areas out of focus the eye and the attention of the viewer ends up wandering around the frame and probably not where you wanted it. Upper right corner is in focus and upper left is out , lower middle and left is in focus again. Overall to me it looks a bit rushed (sorry).

Last edited:
The thing is that because of areas out of focus the eye and the attention of the viewer ends up wandering around the frame and probably not where you wanted it. Upper right corner is in focus and upper left is out , lower middle and left is in focus again. Overall to me it looks a bit rushed (sorry).
thanks......being new to photography, i composed shot and focused on leaf camera indicated it ws in focus, i went for 5.6 a and dialled in manually which gave 1/320 s, was the out of focus down to movement, or is it something i'm missing

Back