Learn from your mistakes!!

Sounds like he was next to me in the queue when sense of direction was given out :LOL:

Oops!

On a serious note though, I was thinking this a while ago, when reading about similar cases up mountains, or out at sea, where people have just stupidly gone out unprepared into places they should *know* are dangerous....

Then as soon as things got hairy, they call in the emergency services and go "Oops". Yes the emergency services are risking their lives.

Remember that guy who was trapped on that upturned boat for ages, wasnt it his third or fourth rescue or something?
When do we get to the point that these people should either pay towards the services financially or be fined or something?

Yes, I quite agree. Some of them should be prevented from breeding as well.....! ;)

I have been out into the bush a couple of times now and can see how easy it would be to get completely disorientated. In places you can't see more than ten meters in any direction and it all looks the same. Then you factor in the size of the place (the UK would fit into Western Australia 9 times over).

They should deport this guy for his own safety!!

lol what a divvy

Probably not one of the great British explorers is he;)

(totally agree with Marcel here, these naive individuals shouldnt be allowed outdoors, like those idiots you here about every summer going up mountains in vests and shorts with only a mobile and a can of coke, depending on emergency services when it gets abit cold:bonk: )

Back