LED continuous advise

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, I have a potential job coming up and need some continuous lighting for video.

It is to shoot on green screen, previously have lit it with a cheap daylight bulb setup, but I would like to upgrade the lighting without spending a fortune.

Any ideas or suggestions, saw these and these but would appreciate any user advise on this for alternatives.

Thank you for any help you can offer.
T

I have 5 neewer from amazon 2 are 660 led with remote and 3 are 480 led without remote control , they are about £170 ish for the 3 and about the same for the 660 led.
they seem ok and the brightness is adjustable

Last edited:
I have 5 neewer from amazon 2 are 660 led with remote and 3 are 480 led without remote control , they are about £170 ish for the 3 and about the same for the 660 led.
they seem ok and the brightness is adjustable
If you were going to replace, would you choose the 660 or 480 and why?

my 660 have remote control and it works. so that would be my choice , simply because they come with the barn doors and the extra available light they can produce

Last edited:
I have a set of these I think that's them, I doubt if I'll use them again. I would sell for £80 + postage.
If interested let me know and I'll pop them in the classifieds?

I have a set of these I think that's them, I doubt if I'll use them again. I would sell for £80 + postage.
If interested let me know and I'll pop them in the classifieds?

Hi, will take them thank you!

Drop me a pm when in the classifieds and I will respond.

Cheers, T

Back