Lego and other Minifigures

Ooh, my wife has got me a set of 14 lego mini figures for Christmas. I'll have a play and maybe post something in the new year.

a different processing take on the theme ....

Lego_Man_xgaplus.jpg

Martin, the saturation of the colours in your shot reminded me of a thermograph, and I found myself looking for the three little red targeting dots on your minifigure... Predator 1.gif

OK, a few from me, just for a bit of fun.Had a light tent for Christmas so as it was chucking it down decided to have a play. I know the backgrounds are boring, but it was just a bit of fun to kill a few hours with my daughter. Hope you enjoy looking and I'll try and do some proper ones at some point.

Bike crash.

Not in public

Excuse me nurse, I've had a bit of a mishap.

Storm Trooper suspects Vader is close by.

I'm going to have to give this a go, my wife got me the lego advent calendar for Christmas so have plenty of figures floating around.

Anyone got any tips for a first try?

Cheers
Simon

Characters? To be honest i'm not 100% sure as I've not even made them yet!

I know for sure I have a Santa and some form of bank robber! Will dig them out tomorrow.

Was it the Lego city or Star wars calendar Simon?

It's ok. Just looked. Santa and some form of bank robber looks like it's the City one.

Looks like you have a man with a thick blue jacket holding a camera. Some kind of freezer shot maybe :)

Yep, it was the city one. Will take a look tomorrow, got a few ideas :)

Haha yes!

@Gremlin was right, this is getting a little too addictive!

Lego Plane Spotter by Simon Nicholls, on Flickr

I'm liking the idea, just need to work out how to get a decent sky behind it - I don't really want to photoshop something in so will need to work something out.

I love the quality of the 6D and the 'Nifty Fifty' - such a good combination and for the price, a cracking lens!

The problem with Lego Folk is that their enthusiasm often overrides their sense of self-preservation. :facepalm:

Back