Lencarta kits: Storing umbrellas

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
Hello all

A quick question for those of you who have a Lencarta flash kit or similar. There is a bag for the stands and an optional bag for the heads and small accessories, but how do you store and transport umbrellas (or softboxes)?

Thanks

Tim

Hello all

A quick question for those of you who have a Lencarta flash kit or similar. There is a bag for the stands and an optional bag for the heads and small accessories, but how do you store and transport umbrellas (or softboxes)?

Thanks

Tim

I put my reflective umbrellas in with the stand bag (all 3 of them).
The umbrella reflectors (i still get confused by them 2) i.e the solid ones that fit to the flash i dont have anywhere to store them so just transport them in a separate bag.

I have bought the head bag which is excellent as it huge so stores 3 heads, background and extra small bits (would be ideal for 2 heads and the umbrella reflectors).

HTH

Thank you. That's helpful. I hoped there might be space for the umbrellas in the stand bag.

I hadn't thought about the reflectors, but am planning to get a two head kit and the head bag, so hopefully they will fit in there.

Thank you. That's helpful. I hoped there might be space for the umbrellas in the stand bag.

I hadn't thought about the reflectors, but am planning to get a two head kit and the head bag, so hopefully they will fit in there.

That woudl fit easily, plus room for loads more.
I have everything (apart from the umbrella reflectors) in 5 bags all looking very neat and portable.

Back