Lencarta Smartflash

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
Yes
I have a Lencarta smartflash 2 and was wanting to add another flash head. On their website I see they are now smartflash 4. Is it the same trigger system for both now? If not what do I need to do to get them to work together?

The SmartFlash 4 has a built-in trigger / remote control, the SmartFlash 2 doesn't.

But you can get and plug in another of the receivers that you use with your SmartFlash 2, alternatively you can use any other USB-fit triggers, so no problem.

Thanks Garry, that’s helpful. I noticed there aren’t as many options with the Lencarta flashes as there was when I bought my kit. They seem to be focusing on the Godex units now.

@Wilkol I have the Lencarta Smartfl;ash2 kit (2 lights, 1 softbox, 2 brollies) sat here doing nothing, if you are interested, post on this thread and I'll put in the classifieds

Ah thanks. I don’t have need for the full kit though, probably only need one head and receiver. Possibly the stand too. Definitely don’t need the umbrellas. Would you be willing to split it?

Back