Lens repair west yorks?

Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, the inevitable finally happened and i dropped my camera, it fell lens first on to the concrete out of my bag, gutted, but i wondered if anyone had any recommendations on where to get it fixed, the focus is hit and miss now and might just be me but it feels like the lens needs a slower shutter speed to do what it did before.

I found fixation and h lehmann if either of these or good or cheaper than the other? I'm in Huddersfield if there is anywhere close to me (fixation are in leeds and manchester but send everything to london anyway).

Theres no grinding or noise from inside the lens either if that makes any difference, just as smooth as before. I'm not really in the photography loop anymore so any help is appreciated. Thank you!!

Attachments

• lens.jpg
    lens.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 25
Hi, the inevitable finally happened and i dropped my camera, it fell lens first on to the concrete out of my bag, gutted, but i wondered if anyone had any recommendations on where to get it fixed, the focus is hit and miss now and might just be me but it feels like the lens needs a slower shutter speed to do what it did before.

I found fixation and h lehmann if either of these or good or cheaper than the other? I'm in Huddersfield if there is anywhere close to me (fixation are in leeds and manchester but send everything to london anyway).

Theres no grinding or noise from inside the lens either if that makes any difference, just as smooth as before. I'm not really in the photography loop anymore so any help is appreciated. Thank you!!
WEX do repairs. There's a newly opened WEX store North of Leeds.

Last edited:
Back