NSFW Lesson 1 in composition

Name
Trev
Edit My Images
Yes
I saw this advert on FB, don't know if its been shown on here before, if so I am sorry and will delete it.

This shows the importance of checking the surrounding area and background of a picture before you take it.

Capture-ad by Trevor Stevenson, on Flickr
I have blurred the names in case it caused any problems.

Last edited:
:ty: Just before dinner to :ty:

LOL what an arse :D

Reminds me of the classic yellow dress on eBay where the lady took a pic of it with her reflection in the mirror, wearing only a bra...

Guy looks like a bum to me.

I hope the saddle had a good wash/sterilised before the new owner rode it.

can't find a pic of a stainless steel kettle offered on eBay where the seller took the pic in the nude, her reflection can be seen on the kettle

went on a photography course and this topic was covered regarding group photos - the worst example maybe is the wedding guest with his flies undone

can't find a pic of a stainless steel kettle offered on eBay where the seller took the pic in the nude, her reflection can be seen on the kettle

went on a photography course and this topic was covered regarding group photos - the worst example maybe is the wedding guest with his flies undone

IIRC there was a bit of a fad of that sort of thing a few years back, almost as though people were seeing how far they could go and get away with having the shots stay up on e-bay.

Similarly there was an image doing the internet rounds not too long ago....another wedding.
It was a formal group shot with the front row seated.
Scottish wedding....kilts.
Several chaps on the front row had "the boys" on full parade :LOL:

It'd be worth paying £100 just for them to take the ad down.

Its almost like a real life cartoon that you would do Ian :)

There you go . . .

Bottoms20Up_zpsxlboadbw.jpg~original

Similarly there was an image doing the internet rounds not too long ago....another wedding.
It was a formal group shot with the front row seated.
Scottish wedding....kilts.
Several chaps on the front row had "the boys" on full parade :LOL:

Carry on up the Khyber given the OP (I'm sure most will geddit)

I can't find it at the moment, but there was a classic one doing the rounds awhile back, Bride throws flowers and
promptly falls out the top of her wedding gown :D

I can't find it at the moment, but there was a classic one doing the rounds awhile back, Bride throws flowers and
promptly falls out the top of her wedding gown :D
This one?
dove-release-5.jpg

not seen that one lol.

Back