let it hang out and dry

Edit My Images
Yes
oppurtunistic one i took on the way home today...

socks.jpg

just lovely. That has a really lovely, soft quality and a nice bit of post-processing too(y)

I just wouldnt want t be the one that has to pair those socks up:eek:

love it, for some reason it reminds me of the album cover to elliott smiths from a basement on the hill album cover, i think thats because of the colours on the wall, but its a strange link to make!

B0002SROT0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Love the lighting in this! Has a kind of 60s feel about it, or that could just be me! How many socks does a person need?!

oh now I really love this shot! so amusing and it makes you think....I pair up our socks with pegs, thats when I can be botheres to hang them on the line, mostly they get tumbled! Would love to see this in sepia too ;)

Well spotted! the socks look as dingey as the houses. I like the processing you have used on this one too. What mad person would spend all that time hanging socks out though :thinking:

I like this one Noah. I love the warmth of the foregound wall against the colder background and the wall being slightly oof, so that you look over it rather than at it. :)

Lovely shot, well captured - though the title did have me worried for a moment!!;)

thanks for the comments all :)

quite pleased with it looking at it again today.

Doesn't look like those socks have actually been washed yet! :D

excellent stuff Noah, well spotted and nicely processed!

Well spotted & shot(ted) :) (y) .

Only thing I would say is chop of the bottom 2 rows of bricks , it then fits that 1/3 rule & balances better letting you 'see' the socks more.

**usual disclaimer : I know nowt & the voices made me type it

Great fun shot - and not all filled with puppies as the popular newspaper shot.

Gives a lot of pleasure!

Back