weekly LewisHall 52 challenge 2014 Week 2 (Play) added

LewisHall

Suspended / Banned
Name
Lewis
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, Decided to take up the 52 week challenge.. Better late than never i guess :rolleyes: Going to make it harder for myself and start from the beginning and hopefully catch up with every one else soon :D
Will appreciate any advise:)

Here is my warmup photo: Odd

Codi Odd Eye
by LewisHallPhotography,

Week 1: Linear/Line

Old Converse
by LewisHallPhotography,

Loving the dog shot - lovely focus on the eye, well framed by the dark circle.

cool shot of the trainers too, really captured the battered-ness of them.

Good luck catching up. :eek:.. 13 weeks to go. If it gets too much don't feel bad about just jumping into the current week. :)

Loving the dog shot - lovely focus on the eye, well framed by the dark circle.

cool shot of the trainers too, really captured the battered-ness of them.

Good luck catching up. :eek:.. 13 weeks to go. If it gets too much don't feel bad about just jumping into the current week. :)

Thanks mate will give it a go and see how I get on worse come to worse will just jump to the end lol

:welcome: Lewis.........I'll struggle to offer advice........but I'm happy to try give you my opinion :D

Great shot of the dog, detail and dof looks good (y).....just wondered if it wanted a little more space to the left in front of its nose :thinking: :)

Trainers look good, again dof, detail, colour, top half of the bg all work well........not too keen on the lower half of the bg (carpet?) though :)

:welcome: Lewis.........I'll struggle to offer advice........but I'm happy to try give you my opinion :D

Great shot of the dog, detail and dof looks good (y).....just wondered if it wanted a little more space to the left in front of its nose :thinking: :)

Trainers look good, again dof, detail, colour, top half of the bg all work well........not too keen on the lower half of the bg (carpet?) though :)

Hello :)

Thanks you will adjust the crop and see how it looks.
I did think that, but was only after I had finished PP that I thought it would have looked better on all black instead maybe :thinking:

Welcome aboard mate, glad you decided to join us! :)

Nice shots, love the Staff, what a beauty!

Hello mate. Thought I would just go for it and give it a go lol ;)

Cheers mate was poxy trying to keep him still enough to get a clear shot (plenty of treats) lol :)

Hi and welcome Lewis,
Two great shot to kick off with(y)
Odd...good black eye, love it :)
Line/linear.. god sharp shot of the trainers :)

Hello :) Thankyou gonna try do the next few hopefully this week :| haha. A lot of catching up to do!

Hi and welcome, good luck with your catch up, great pic of the dog too

HI Lewis & welcome to the madhouse :wave:

Love the Staffy shot , well focused , sharp & a great back bg :clap: As mentioned , possibly a smidge more room in front of his nose

Linear..Trainers sharp as well , the muckiness adds a gritty grungy look which I really like & the carper works ( for me but I don't know why) (y)

Look forward to seeing the rest of your catch up :)

Hi and welcome, good luck with your catch up, great pic of the dog too

Hey Thankyou hopefully will get some more up in the next few days! :)

HI Lewis & welcome to the madhouse :wave:

Love the Staffy shot , well focused , sharp & a great back bg :clap: As mentioned , possibly a smidge more room in front of his nose

Linear..Trainers sharp as well , the muckiness adds a gritty grungy look which I really like & the carper works ( for me but I don't know why) (y)

Look forward to seeing the rest of your catch up :)

Hello :)
Thanks I was going to try and change the crop a little and add a touch in front of the nose but lightroom was playing up but is alright now.

I'm still not sure what I think of the carpet. Don't really know if it works or not! :/ now for the rest :D

Good luck with your catch up Lewis - you're a braver person than I am! I like both the odd eyed dog and the one being walked really looks up for a bit of playtime, but your linear shot seems to have disappeared :thinking:

Good luck with your catch up Lewis - you're a braver person than I am! I like both the odd eyed dog and the one being walked really looks up for a bit of playtime, but your linear shot seems to have disappeared :thinking:

Hi, thank you and I deleted it off my Flickr because I didn't really like it :( didn't realise it came off here too

Welcome to the 52 although I'm not sure if you are still in given the age of the last posting. Hopefully a couple more comments may reinvigorate your entries

Odd - Lovely portrait with some nice catchlights - Good use of a shallow DoF

Linear/Line - Image deleted?

Play - Nice shot showing the connect between dog and his/her owner

It's a massive catch up required so maybe keep an eye out for the 2015 thread. You'll no doubt spot a few of the same names there again

Back