"Life's a Beach"......

Edit My Images
Yes
Came across this gentleman carrying out a Sand Sculpture on the SouthBank just along from the OXO Tower.

Seem's like some people never grow up and always get to play in the sand.....

Could not decide between colour or B&W so here is both .....

1. Original Colour Image.
102404903.jpg

2. B&W Conversion
102404902.jpg

Regards

Nigel:bonk:

Now its time for Bedfordshire......

Close, but I think colour does it for me.

Great picture and great sculpture too! It looks like night in the picture, have you just snapped this?

Close, but I think colour does it for me.

Great picture and great sculpture too! It looks like night in the picture, have you just snapped this?

Was taken tonight at around 9 or 9:15... Was out wandering with Fraggle101..

Thanks for the comments..

Nigel

Was taken tonight at around 9 or 9:15... Was out wandering with Fraggle101..

Thanks for the comments..

Nigel

I'd be tempted to have wandered back for a finished article! The shadows and warmth of the colours is fantastic!

Probably destroyed by either the sea or pub-goers by now ***' :bang:

I'd be tempted to have wandered back for a finished article! The shadows and warmth of the colours is fantastic!

Probably destroyed by either the sea or pub-goers by now ***' :bang:

WoW - I just got "content" edited for a shorthand of though!!!! :shrug:

To late for me to get back there as I do not live in London.... miles away and off to bed now..

Cheers

Nigel

Lovely colours and warmth in the colour one. The colour one for me

I think the colour ones definately wins it over for me :)

Yes, I argued that one, but apparently "Text Speak" is not avaliable on this forum, and "t h o" is not a recognised form of shorthand.

Thanks for the comments....

Cheers

Nigel.

The colour for me, don't like the B&W much, kinda takes away rather than adds.

No doubt you had a productive day Nigel, soz I couldn't join you ...no fit state and all that. :puke:

Nice shot. (y)

NOt worries Ad... I am sure we will manage to arrange another london wander again soon. Hope you have improved today.. thanks for the comments.

Nigel

Thanks Ruth... I know the answer to that ........ Wall:E is talking to you and prompting you with subliminal messages and he only see's in monochrome.... but saying that how would be pick between the two....

Thats one to ponder...

Cheers

Nigel

I'm liking the colour one best Nigel, but it does give me the urge to want to run across it :D

Yes, I argued that one, but apparently "Text Speak" is not avaliable on this forum, and "t h o" is not a recognised form of shorthand.

Well I never knew that - you learn something new every day.

In fact, just last night I leart that I should take spare batteries for my flash when I'm at a wedding :bonk: - now I know why cameras have built in flash - it's for emergencies!

Good shot there. I prefere the colour also, as there isnt enough contrast in the different textures for the B&W conversion imho.

Speaking of nver growing up...

[YOUTUBE]MGYd1pUpsro[/YOUTUBE]

Beach helter skelter! :D

Last edited:
Colour for me as well. My sandcastles were never that good!

Good shot there. I prefere the colour also, as there isnt enough contrast in the different textures for the B&W conversion imho.

Speaking of nver growing up...

[YOUTUBE]MGYd1pUpsro[/YOUTUBE]

Beach helter skelter! :D

Nice one woodsy... like it..

Back