light and airy

Edit My Images
No
Hi this is my first submission so please be kind, any tips on where you think it could be cropped (the left perhaps a little bit or tighter on the face).

I`ve been working on a nice summery look for some of my photos. Works far better on blondes no doubt. Picture was taken on wednesday evening.

canon 400D ISO 100 50mm 1.8 can`t remember the shutter speed but would imagine in excess of 1/800.

Gorgeous, really nice shot, well done!

i like it, but as youve suggested, id probably have cropped slightly closer and just cloned out the 4 skin blemishes.

Would have worked better for me if the eyes and lips had not had the blurred treatment and were left plain and nice and sharp same with her nose towards the tip it would have lifted the shot and gave it more depth, I think then you would have a very good shot

Les F

Would have worked better for me if the eyes and lips had not had the blurred treatment and were left plain and nice and sharp same with her nose towards the tip it would have lifted the shot and gave it more depth, I think then you would have a very good shot

Les F

about what i was going to say..

the soft look is nice but for my tastes i would have liked a nice sharp eye/eyes

thanks for sharing though and look forward to more ..

md(y)

thanks for the comments, i`ll take all of whats been said onboard. I do agree about keeping the eyes sharp for most things but I feel it would lose the light feel. I did contemplate removing the four moles and if it wasn`t my girlfriends face I would`ve done, I love her moles :)

thanks for the comments, i`ll take all of whats been said onboard. I do agree about keeping the eyes sharp for most things but I feel it would lose the light feel. I did contemplate removing the four moles and if it wasn`t my girlfriends face I would`ve done, I love her moles :)

I wouldn't have removed them either. Others have posted how we are caught up with perfection. When losing elements such as that take away from the person sometimes.

Back