Light painting comic figures

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

After unpacking all the boxes into the new house I stumbled across these figures I collected a few years back, I have over 200.

Had a go at light painting with them, these are some;

e2cceb79.jpg

67f6b048.jpg

18f9ecf2.jpg

acb386ee.jpg

db0c0cb5.jpg

e48d6ef0.jpg

Hi Matt. #1, #3 and #5 are cracking shots. How large are these figures, by the way?

That third one is really powerful image (y) the used of a little zoom burst has really made it a great image (y) some of these have quite strong colour casts do you shoot RAW, I think that the main issue is needed a customised white balance for your light source (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

feek said:
Hi Matt. #1, #3 and #5 are cracking shots. How large are these figures, by the way?

Hi mate,

Thanks for the comment, the figures are around 4-5" mostly all DC characters, the venom(black spiderman) is around 10", I also have a few marvel ones.

I was thinking of maybe doing a story thread like yours if and when I get time.

Matt

MWHCVT said:
That third one is really powerful image (y) the used of a little zoom burst has really made it a great image (y) some of these have quite strong colour casts do you shoot RAW, I think that the main issue is needed a customised white balance for your light source (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Powerful image......I like that lol.

As for RAW I gave it a go the other night on my fish but I really don't know where to begin with it(scared and confused), I'm using Picasa to edit photos at the min.

Thanks for the feedback mate, appreciated.

Matt

Back