Light painting practice, Writing also added!

Hi Matt, these were totally random! I was trying out a new mini torch to see how well it would work. :)
(y)

Gotcha, you weren't actually trying for any specific shapes :D

You can have a lot of fun with this type of light painting this is one I did last year

O's 1 X's 0 by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Let me know if you want me to take it down (y)

Matt

I thought the first one was an order for "special fried rice" from the local take away :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Spike

Gotcha, you weren't actually trying for any specific shapes :D

You can have a lot of fun with this type of light painting this is one I did last year

O's 1 X's 0 by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Let me know if you want me to take it down (y)

Matt

Hi Matt, that's a great one, no need to take it down. I have just been having another go, at writing this time, seeing as I have no thoughts on the current 52 week theme of living, I have practicing my handwriting..

Blimey, how do you do that?
Hi, firstly welcome on to tp(y) This was my 30d on a 30 second exposure, aperture of f11 and using a torch to create shapes whilst the shutter is open. It's a lot of fun, AND very addictive! :D

I thought the first one was an order for "special fried rice" from the local take away :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Spike

:LOL::LOL: (y)

The awkward thing with this little torch is, it's a press and hold button, also I had my finger tip diffusing the led, which is where the colour came from.

I was wondering why I recognized that colour tone, yeah it's glowing finger orange :LOL: a great idea there (y)

Matt

Back