Light seals and camera tests

Ok dokie

4576216334_be6dfd7b01.jpg

4575577109_a49922b647.jpg

4576214342_ee3db53c5a.jpg

They aren't "fantastic" photos but seeing myself in the VW Beach buggy brought back some happy memories!

I also remember my Dad telling me about the girls in the pictures, if I remember correctly they worked for the Boots Branch in Newport Shropshire and were quite a rowdy lot :)

Oops I almost forgot they were taken with an Olympus PenD. Lovely little camera but again I have far too many cameras here!

I'm also sad enough to know that the indicator lens in the last photograph is from a Citroen Visa!

I'm also sad enough to know that the indicator lens in the last photograph is from a Citroen Visa!

You're right, that is very sad :LOL: Considering they've been in the camera for 20 years, they've turned pretty well.

Lovin' the Beach Buggy, I still want one :D

Kiron's do tend to be rather nice lenses so the odds are in your favour there.

Well received the Kiron 28-70 and it was the crappiest made Kiron I've seen, looked/felt cheap and nasty ...well after banging the lens to get the Iris working found the focus lens had play (maybe from wear), anyway took off the front part and couldn't see how to take up the slack. erm looks like £4.50 down the drain, but had to at least try it with film...well the result were very good.

This is the macro shot straight from Tesco D & low scan CD, haven't touched it in photoshop to make it sharper:-
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn172/chakrata/Photo07_4.jpg

Other zoom shots were very good as well.

Back