Light trail attempt

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys,

As a complete and utter newbie i am trying my hand at a few techniques and methods, today whilst rooting around the house for inspiration and ideas i stumbled (Literally) across one of my daughters toys, an LED snow globe.

Now i've always wanted to try light trails, especially traffic and stars but i know nobody local who i can arrange a trip out with so i thought why not have a go with this toy.

So the kids went to bed, the mrs watching corry, i went into the kitchen to experiment.

What do you guys think, i know they could do with a crop but until i get a pc/laptop they will remain the same.

(Rant over)

Matt

DSC09715.jpg

DSC09712.jpg

DSC09710.jpg

DSC09705.jpg

DSC09704.jpg

Great first attempt in my opinion, especially considering where it has come from :)

Hi Matt,

Im sorry but could you explain what you mean , excuse my stupidity.

Matt

My bad, a rather unfortunate type there it was supposed to read "now" not no :bang:

What I mean is it good to experiment in the home, but to get the best results you need to go out onto location to find somewhere to put this painting tool into action as a part of a scene (y)

I expect to be up your way for the day soon :D

Matt

My bad, a rather unfortunate type there it was supposed to read "now" not no :bang:

What I mean is it good to experiment in the home, but to get the best results you need to go out onto location to find somewhere to put this painting tool into action as a part of a scene (y)

I expect to be up your way for the day soon :D

Matt

Ahhh, get what you mean now lol. I noticed a little hole for some string to go through on the snow globe, i may try spinning it around and see how that goes?

Where abouts will you be on your visit?

Matt

Ahhh, get what you mean now lol. I noticed a little hole for some string to go through on the snow globe, i may try spinning it around and see how that goes?

Where abouts will you be on your visit?

Matt

Well I've got to drop my nephew at the university then I'm going off to take some photo's :D and hopefully meet up with one of the TP membership (y) If I think there is going to be an opportunity I would be happy to meet to do a couple of light trails (y)

Matt

sounds like a plan, let us know the date and i'll see what shift im working.

matt

Back