Light trail test shot.

Name
lee
Edit My Images
Yes
Didn't have much time to play with settings but just wanted to run some test shots before travelling further afield to try out a shot I've been wanting to do pretty much all year but had to wait for the dark nights.
Be intrested in your thoughts

DSC06324-2.jpg

Thanks

Lee

Thanks, I have a location in mind but my shifts and child care issues mean I'm not going to have a crack at it far at least a week, and possibly longer :(

looks a good start

an exposure of more than 25secs may help as it wont chop trails on longer locations

on this one i'd crop 50% off the black foreground under the feint red trail ...:D

I think that you've done a good job on these Lee (y) I always consider street level trails to be the more challenging of trails as the headlights can very easily wash out the tail lights also the light/colour in the sky really set this off :clap: (y)

I'm looking forward to seeing you put this in to practice in a more interesting location (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks for the kind comments, I always appreciate feed back.

I really want to get out and try some more roadside stuff and some of the locations I have in mind are going to be challenging.

Here's another of the test shot I got, pulled a bit of the foreground back in lightroom.

DSC06327.jpg

Last edited:
Back