Light trails, don't run away!

Edit My Images
Yes
lightshot6pv.jpg

Side window on a car + long exp = :confused-

Comments welcome :thumb:

You need to bolt the camera down if you do this sort of thing - it needs something sharp (wing mirror/door trim/steering wheel etc) to hold the eye.

Arkady said:
You need to bolt the camera down if you do this sort of thing - it needs something sharp (wing mirror/door trim/steering wheel etc) to hold the eye.
I'd usually aggree, and i did actually get another shot with the flash on 2nd curtain sync, which brought out the wing mirror and gave it something of a defenition. But out of the two shots, i preferred this one :)

Thanks for the comment :)

Looks like you were trying to escape an electrical storm :D

I quite like this, I like the light trails reflected in the mirror but I'd think about removing the other trails though... to distracting for me.

Sonsey said:
Looks like you were trying to escape an electrical storm :D

I quite like this, I like the light trails reflected in the mirror but I'd think about removing the other trails though... to distracting for me.
Better now? ;)

It does look better without the distraction of the other light trails, having seen the original shot you posted. I like the general idea, I think it's great, but I agree with Arkady in that the wing mirror would look better in focus.

Jonny said:
Better now? ;)
Much better, much less distracting.

minimeeze said:
but I agree with Arkady in that the wing mirror would look better in focus.
I do too, perhaps Jonny could post the other pic for comparrison... saying that, I do like the stylised effect the blurring has provided here.

Back