Light Trails Galore

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
I found myself a new light trails location the other evening while out taking some other photo's so headed back there a couple of days later to get some trail action (y)

66/366 (431) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

This is 100 seconds @ f/22 - ISO100 using my 8mm fish eye (y)

As with all my photo's C&C welcomed and appreciated (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Lovely!

doesnt seem too fishy for an 8mm! have you corrected it atall in ps?

either way like i said, its sweet!

Thanks, and there has been zero correction to this one (y) I've found that if you compose it correctly you can take full advantage of the FE but avoid the bulk of the distortion :D

Matt

Hi Matt I've go to say I really like this photo, I'm still at the very beginning stage of photography but have looked at a load of light trail photo's and not seen anything like your one. hope you don't mind me saying if it was mine I would try to get rid of the rail at the bottom right. other then that well done

Hi Matt I've go to say I really like this photo, I'm still at the very beginning stage of photography but have looked at a load of light trail photo's and not seen anything like your one. hope you don't mind me saying if it was mine I would try to get rid of the rail at the bottom right. other then that well done

Thanks Dave, and I don't mind at all that you've pointed out the Hand Rail, I've assuming that your referring to the one for the steps in which case that could be taken out very easily (y) I'm pleased that you like it and have not seen anything like it before, that is was I aim for, having done probably in excess of a thousand light trails I know get really picky with was I select to publish, it has to be the best of the best for me now :LOL:

Welcome to TP :wave:

Matt

I think it works really well. Nice to see something a bit different to the norm. I think the 8mm has given an interesting effect to the sky aswell with further adds to the image.

Nice trails Matt and that sky is well wiocked (y)

Thanks Allan, I'm really pleased with how this has come out :D

I think it works really well. Nice to see something a bit different to the norm. I think the 8mm has given an interesting effect to the sky aswell with further adds to the image.

Thanks Nick, Indeed the FE is really great for sky effects :D

This is awesome.
How do you manage to not get an orange sky?

Thanks, It's to do with the time of day and settings e.g. this was done at f/22 so helps to avoid letting too much light pollution (y)

Love it!

Great location + trails + sky (y)

Matt

Back