LightRoom 2 - "undoing" picture edits

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

just downloaded the Lightroom 2 trial - on first impressions I am very impressed, much simpler to use than CS2 for basic image editing functions....

However, I've made a few amendments to a few pics (love the before/after view) but I want to discard the changes I've made to the pic as I did stuff wrong, but each time i click off and back on to the pic I can still see the before/after......

any idea how to discard or undo all changes!? - How much does Lightroom 2 cost? its cool!

you can undo by clicking on to image import on the LHS, (or what ever stage you want) the other stages will still be there but will vanish if you do any other editing HTH.

Shop around for a good price, probably Amazon at the moment is about £189. That's £10 off the Adobe price and I think it's free shipping

Have the required image in the Develop module & click on the Reset button in bottom RH corner - this will remove any changes you have applied to that image.

In the Develop module, you can see on the left hand side the history of changes you have made in the image. Click on any of these steps and it will revert to the image at that stage of editing.

Back