Lightroom 2

digitalfailure

Staff Bog Cleaner 2015
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys

As a new comer to Lightroom 2, has anyone got any recommendations for learning material on afore mentioned software?

I'm sure it can do far more than I'm asking of it :D

there is pod casts available, one is photowalkthrough and i think the other is digitaldarkroom but a search in itunes for lightroom would do it, the photowalkthrough ones taught me a lot, if not all the basics :)

If you want a book, the Martin Evening book is well worth a read.

Thanks for the advice and links, that's given me loads to look through (y)

I have some ebooks that I could send you in a zip file, PM me if you want em.

Lightroom 2 for Dummies ( not as silly as it sounds)
Adobe Lightroom...Getting Started
Inside Lightroom 2, The Serious Photographers Guide
The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 Book - The Complete Guide for Photographers

I also have some training courses on DVD but they are very large files.

Adobe has some great tutorial vids on their website for Lightroom 2 as well

I also have some training courses on DVD but they are very large files.

Can these be viewed on a TV through a DVD player, or are they DVD rom,s

Can these be viewed on a TV through a DVD player, or are they DVD rom,s

No, Im afraid not, they are a series of quicktime videos (excellent stuff) but would need your lappy hooking up to watch on TV, otherwise its the desktop.

Hi there. I have some one-2-one training with a company called The Trained Eye on Monday. We are going to cover Lightroom and Photoshop. I am a wedding and portrait shooter and have really been struggling with my work flow and hate spending so much time on my Mac! In case it help here is their website - www.thetrainedeye.co.uk. Hope that helps someone. Anna

Hi there. I have some one-2-one training with a company called The Trained Eye on Monday. We are going to cover Lightroom and Photoshop. I am a wedding and portrait shooter and have really been struggling with my work flow and hate spending so much time on my Mac! In case it help here is their website - www.thetrainedeye.co.uk. Hope that helps someone. Anna

Anna are you connected to this company in any way?

Possibly a bit more expensive, but hugely informative and entertaining is the Lightroom tutorial video's from Michael Reichmans Luminous Landscape. It's a download and costs about £25.00, depending on the dollar/pound exchange rate. Not too bad for 7 1/2 hrs

Check out the site http://www.luminous-landscape.com/

Also some real life equipment reviews.

Back