Lightroom export to web

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Is there a way to export a file from lightroom to a folder on my website?

I have set up ftp access via windows explorer and thought I might either just be able to select it as a viable save to location or Map the ftp and do it that way but it doesnt look like I can.

Is there anyway?

Hi
not sure if I understand your question fully. However I use Lightroom to export galleries to my website, via ftp, please have a look at my site, and within the galleries you find examples, if this is what you are after please drop me a line.....

Dave

www.davetuckerphotography.co.uk

I'll take a look, I managed to do it using webdrive which works perfectly but you have to pay for it.

Dave I know about the web gallery function, I just wanted some way to export to web so I can link pictures on places like this without having to export to jpg, then load up my ftp program and move them over.

You could use the web gallery upload but just ignore the html files it produces... it'll upload your photos for you and you can link to them like you'd like to.

I've got some export plugins that will send to Flickr and Picasa etc - maybe something like that would help?

I think you have to download the SDK as its one of the included examples.

Why not use Filezilla to ftp your files - it's free and works very well. Export to a folder then ftp the files to the web.

I just wanted some way to export to web so I can link pictures on places like this without having to export to jpg, then load up my ftp program and move them over.

Why not use Filezilla to ftp your files - it's free and works very well. Export to a folder then ftp the files to the web.

For the reasons given :shrug:

:D

Back