Lightroom keyboard

digitalfailure

Staff Bog Cleaner 2015
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone know where to find a list of keyboard shortcuts for the mac and lightroom?

On my last visit to Marcel's I was impressed b the speed in which he navigated around the software and marked / deleted images from the KB.

Not as much as you with your double posts :D

I looked on the Adobe site before I posted, unless they have a different term for tagging, I couldn't see what I was looking for....but I know he uses it :D

In basic terms. I want a shortcut that will allow me to tag the imported files in a library and then mass delete all those marked so.

You could use Flags Picks or Ratings to choose the picture.

Probably the easiest way is to use the Picks option. Use this to set REJECT "Keyboard "X" sets the Flag to reject". Now use flags to highlight rejects. Select all. Right click and select Delete photo's ( it's near the bottom of the menu). Then confirm deletion , either from Library or from disk.

You could also set a rating of 1 to those picks you want to delete. Choose all those with a rating of 1 and delete as above.

Anyone know where to find a list of keyboard shortcuts for the mac and lightroom?

On my last visit to Marcel's I was impressed b the speed in which he navigated around the software and marked / deleted images from the KB.

From the sounds of it the best place to find a list would be Marcel?

Get him to create it and post it up, I could use it too (y)

In basic terms. I want a shortcut that will allow me to tag the imported files in a library and then mass delete all those marked so.

I use x to tag the ones to be deleted, then ctrl & backspace to delete them all in one stroke. On the mac it might be the ctrl & backspace is actually command & backspace?

Back