Lightroom mobile app premium features

Name
Garry
Edit My Images
No
In the Lightroom mobile app, if I tap the Lightroom Premium icon I see that it would cost £48.99 per year (18% off) or £4.08 per month. And yet online I see that Adobe only lists Creative Cloud plans from £9.98 per month. Does anyone know, is the £48.99 only to unlock the premium features on mobile, or is it an out-of-date quoted price?

My understanding was that it was for the mobile features. Especially as Apple will be taking their cut of that too.

The Creative Cloud plans are for a bundle of Lightroom, Photoshop and some cloud storage - the base level plans are ~£10/ month, however Amazon also sell them as a 1yr pack, normally at the same cost as 12x the 1 month price, but several times a year they offer discounts on this, typically to £70-£80 for 1 year of the £10/month plans.
You can buy a pack, get the code, and enter it on your Adobe account, and you get 12 months credit applied, with any DD paused while you are in credit.
Before the credit runs out, you can buy another pack, and extend the credit by 12 months, so you never pay the full price.

Back