Lightroom print module cell spacing?

This should be it.

2024-01-22_200521.jpg

Just had a quick check, Single Image / Contact Sheet as the layout style, then in Page Grid 2+ rows to enable Vertical spacing, 2+ Columns to enable horizontal spacing (with page set in portrait mode)

My right hand panel doesn't look like that, unless I clear "custom package" and revert to "single image", as suggested by Faldrax below. But maybe that is what I need to do!? It seems to work....... :). Thanks.

Last edited:
Just had a quick check, Single Image / Contact Sheet as the layout style, then in Page Grid 2+ rows to enable Vertical spacing, 2+ Columns to enable horizontal spacing (with page set in portrait mode)

Yes, that's exactly it.....if I stay in "custom package" most of the options in Ed's post just aren't available.:clap:

Thanks.

Nope.....it doesn't seem to work. If I go to single image it will only let me fill one of the cells.:headbang:

Down at the bottom select if you are using all film strip photos, flagged, or selected ones.
2024-01-23_083004.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, so you have to select exactly the photos you want in single image layout before trying to add them.

I'll try that later. Thanks.
You can select after - so with a single image selected in the filmstrip you get just one image in the contact sheet, but if you select additional images they get added as you select them.

I think custom package is meant for arranging multiple different images of different sizes in a non-uniform way to the same sheet of paper. I've used it to make collage prints without needing glue or scissors. This is probably why there are no margin and spacing settings.

If you're doing something like a contact sheet then Dave & Jonathan's method works best.

Back