Lightroom problems

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
Since i've been stuck in the house for 5 days with swine flu I decided to go through some of my old photos.

I haven't deleted anything off the harddrive at all but a large portion of the images in lightroom say "IMG***** is missing or offline" ... is there anyway to get them back?

Right click and select Find Missing files and then point LR at the correct folder - sounds like you've renamed/moved a folder containing the raw files.

Just clicked the question mark, the location is the same... I can't figure out why this set of photos wont show in lightroom but i still have them!

It's nothing major but its a little bit frustrating! Canon Raw viewer is so slow at previews!

Ok, you could try fooling LR but renaming the folder the files are in and then when it still can't find them point it at the renamed folder - don't do the renaming in LR though...

This is almost certainly caused because you moved the files outside LR - always move your files in LR. Find one file - as described above an LR will find all nearby files.

Back