Lightroom web gallery watermarks?

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Is there a way to easily add a semi transparent center watermark on the web export function in Lightroom?

I thought about maybe adding an action somewhere in the script but I have no idea how.

The best way to achieve this is via the excellent lightroom plugin called LRMogrify. With this, one can add and control all aspects of borders, watermarks etc...

Google will find it for ya.

A bit like this...

p679582203-4.jpg

Hi rgrebby

LRMogrify is donationware - meaning if you use it and it works for your workflow, you then donate an amount according to what you think it is worth to you... very fair I feel. I donated £25 as far as I can remember.

As for web export - sorry, I don't use that function in LR, so I can't really comment. I do know though that if you use 'file>any of the export functions' you can add up to 3 lines of text (any size and transparency) as well as an image based graphic, anywhere on your photograph. Lots of customisable options etc...

I've not found a way to do that, so what I tend to do is build the gallery without the watermarks, then export normally using Mogrify to include the watermarks (and keep all images the same height irrespective of orientation).

Back