Lily water droplet...

Edit My Images
Yes
Very cliche I know. But, I'm only just getting the hang of this sorta of stuff. I really need to go "borrow" my friends Macro lens sometime :LOL:

Anyways, what do you think?

LilyDropEditted.jpg

LilyDrop2Editted.jpg

Unfortunately, that's about as close as I can get with my 55mm lens.

Nice image (y) Looks a tad overexposed but that may just be my laptop:thinking:

Thanks. Nope, I think you're entirely right. My camera run out of battery, and I couldn't get any more! :( I'll probs have another go tomorrow :)

Really nicely taken :clap:

Thanks. Nope, I think you're entirely right. My camera run out of battery, and I couldn't get any more! :( I'll probs have another go tomorrow :)

Definately overexposed but otherwise it's looking good - look forward to seeing the reshoot.

I thought afterwards, maybe I should have hung the background flowers upside down to make them the right way up in the water droplet...

That thought was just going through my head :LOL: I really like these water drop shots and these are fine examples ;)

Nice shot :) yes try the flowers upside down (y)

I will do!

Really nicely taken :clap:

Definately overexposed but otherwise it's looking good - look forward to seeing the reshoot.

I'll probably have a go tonight. Computer is currently broken though... so I can't edit them, grr.

That thought was just going through my head :LOL: I really like these water drop shots and these are fine examples ;)

Thanks!

Back