Lindisfarne castle, Holy island

Edit My Images
Yes
I wanted to catch it from a different angle and not the usuall and must scene with the docing rings in the fg and that small pool from the wet day before was exactly what i was looking for, God bless the wee pool.
The little breeze we had wouldn`t let me to properly catch the reflections so many shots were taken and at last one of them was fine and also the tide was against us hence the time there was limited.

1/5s f/22.0 at 40.0mm iso100

2189681662_13b9e643be_o.jpg

Great shot Dimitri, the reflection in the water adds to the final image.

Yeah i like this shot, I am however wondering if the fence on the right hand side adds anything to it, wondering if cropping that out might make the image a little better. The reflection in the water I believe does add to the image.

Very nice image. :) I would have made the reflection fill the water more, but very nice colours.

You did well not to get any people or traffic in the scene. When I went last year, there was a lovely camper van parked at the top of the road, and an equally lovely skip on the other side of the hill. :(

Oh, and of course, people everywhere. :LOL:

I really like that....Great shot :)

A very cool place. I love the island but not an island feeling to it :) Great shot.

Back