Little Egret pics

Edit My Images
No
I finally found a Little Egret that was a lot closer to photograph after about 3 or 4 years of taking pics that were really too far away and not using them.

Managed some from a hide at Rye Harbour a couple of weeks ago. Pics are cropped a little but still the best I have managed as locations to get closer to them down this way are very limited.

p432442788-4.jpg

p182756490-4.jpg

p420240505-4.jpg

p885064462-4.jpg

Linda

They're lovely, nice crisp detail, sharp subject and i like the composition. I particularly like No 3 as you have left room in the frame

Linda, nice detail and you have controlled the whites well, 1 & 2 are a little too central in the frame for me (I would loose a bit from behind the bird) 3 & 4 are really well composed, 3 being my favourite (y)

4 enchanting images.
Like the comp in No3 but the pose and that lovely foot in No 2.

Keith (y)

Spot-on Linda great work on the exposure really top shot`s.

Many thanks Don.

Linda, nice detail and you have controlled the whites well, 1 & 2 are a little too central in the frame for me (I would loose a bit from behind the bird) 3 & 4 are really well composed, 3 being my favourite (y)

Thanks Martyn, tips really helpful. Was difficult to decide how to do the small crop as there was far more water behind the bird and distracting beach in front.

4 enchanting images.
Like the comp in No3 but the pose and that lovely foot in No 2.

Keith (y)

Thanks Keith - yes, I think #2 is my fav too.

Thanks everyone - much appreciated.

Linda

All decent but No 3 for me due to the composition(y). The others are too central for my liking, which spoils them a tad.

:clap: These are superb Linda, not an easy bird to get close to by any stretch of the imagination.
Agree with the comments about the composition...Second shot with the crop of the third would be just about perfect.

Anthony

All decent but No 3 for me due to the composition(y). The others are too central for my liking, which spoils them a tad.

thanks for looking and commenting - oh dear, looks like I have spoilt the pics

:clap: These are superb Linda, not an easy bird to get close to by any stretch of the imagination.
Agree with the comments about the composition...Second shot with the crop of the third would be just about perfect.

Anthony

Many thanks Anthony. Perhaps I will revisit the pics at some point and re-do them.

A wonderful series of shots Linda, Well done.

Many thanks Straker for looking and commenting.

Linda

Back