little experiment unsure on results

Where you playing with food dye in the bath Hayley? :LOL:

Not sure about these, but they show possibilities. A big crop on the second one might be worth a try. Now more playing in the bath required!

Where you playing with food dye in the bath Hayley? :LOL:

Not sure about these, but they show possibilities. A big crop on the second one might be worth a try. Now more playing in the bath required!

aha it was more i was in the bath, with bubbles as you do ;) and then it poped to my head to take pictures of them and well as they looked boring white i thought i would add a little colour, will have to give it anouther go

I thought you'd been hardcore and bled for your art :LOL: , your problem is the coloured dye is heavier than the bubbles. Maybe try using light instead, buy a kaleidoscope and rip it open for the colourfull inside disk bit then shine a torch through it onto the bubbles.

Andy

aha it was more i was in the bath, with bubbles as you do ;) and then it poped to my head to take pictures of them and well as they looked boring white i thought i would add a little colour, will have to give it anouther go

There are some great bubble pictures out there, just not sure many of them are taken whilst actually in the bath, Hayley :love: :LOL:

thats a good idear andy you kaleidoscope murder ;)

I have two nieces with loads of toys to kill, i cut out one of their teddies eyes so it hung out the socket for a shot :nuts:

Its a good arangement i give them a pack of wine gums from time to time and in return i murder a toy on occasion.

I have two nieces with loads of toys to kill, i cut out one of their teddies eyes so it hung out the socket for a shot :nuts:

Its a good arangement i give them a pack of wine gums from time to time and in return i murder a toy on occasion.

aha it would take more then wine gum to murder the kids i know toys

There are ground rules of course , it has to be a big bag each and i only get the toys they're bored with lol.

They actually make me slightly uneasy lol they look like something your not supposed to see in everyday life. Like when brains come out or insides become outsides! The second one doesn't quite hit the mark tho. Way to go for making something as delightful as bubbles rather unsettling

I definitely see what you're going for Hayley.
I'm trying similar things with paint, but nothing useable so far.
I keep trying though :LOL:

The first one looks like something you would see on doctor who

Bubbles need to be whiter I think. Added flash or other lighting perhaps?? A water proof led torch to under light it might give it another dimension.

They're definitely kind of spooky (y)

it looks like a severe bleed..

Back