Little Gabrielle..!!edited pics added.!

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
i was asked if i could do some shots for gabrielle's mom.
so i said ill try my best..:cautious:

this is what i came back with ..:shrug:

any thoughts would be greatfully recived.

gabby 1
GABBY-3.jpg

gabby 2
GABBY-2.jpg

gabby 3
GABBY-1.jpg

c+c always wanted + needed

thanks for looking

md(y)

They are really cute Dave ... (y) ... and the poses are super ... any Mum would be pleased I think ... :D

They do look as though they could stand a little more saturation and possibly dimming down the brightness a tad ... :shrug:

:p

They look super cute Dave, but [and this might just be my screen, so excuse me if I am wrong] they look a bit too pale, over lightened, to me? :shrug: I am just comparing them to the ones in your sig, and look like they could be taken back just a little to give a wee bit more definition. As a mum of daughters though, I would have loved any of those pics gracing a picture frame (y)

not too bad there dave .. just watch the lighting on the pictures right hand side...

(y) imo

I agree. The pics are lovely but a bit too bright.

Hi MD
I cant help but agree with some ppl that these look really light - rather than bright - and "high key" shots arent always everyones cup of tea.

I have just had a play with the hue and saturation and the levels slightly.
What did they come out like straight from the camera?

2206457990_9f1e7b8e50_o.jpg

Great poses MD(y)
but I do agree that they look a little light and I am not too keen on the white background either, maybe a few toys or something would have broken it up a little ?

thank you all for your honesty.. " even though you dont like the white look"

i can see what your saying now..:D

hope these two look alittle better :shrug:

GABBY-9-finished-copy.jpg

GABBY-landscape-copy.jpg

many thanks

md(y)

again please be honest:naughty:

Excellent shots - her expressions are priceless for any mummy x

Not into this style of Photo making however, because I take Photographs I as we all do have fallen into my own little niche, so what I can say is, before I started taking Photographs, had someone presented me with these pictures of any of my children, I would have been thrilled to bits. I like the originals you posted, yes they might be a little 'soft' but, appropriately so, she is a little soft and cute baby girl, and so it goes. Very cute and I'm sure the Mum is overjoyed.

aahhh and once again aahhhh..

No 1 is a belter Dave, what a great capture.:clap:

Just out of interest what camera settings did you use for the shot ?

Edited versions for me too... Maybe next time try toning down that right flash a little to help? A lovely set, she will be well pleased!

lovely shots MD (y)

the only thing I have noticed is 2 little black specs to the bottom left of the subject, on the first 2.

aahhh and once again aahhhh..

No 1 is a belter Dave, what a great capture.:clap:

Just out of interest what camera settings did you use for the shot ?

:thinking:

im out at the moment but i think it was

f / 16
250 th
iso 100

hth

md(y)

Love the pose in the 1st shot the edited version is great (y) A lovely picture for her parents to hang on the wall and be chuffed with :clap:

Back