Little Millie

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
This isnt my first post of shots on the forum but Im kinda nervous doing this, mainly due to the fact im not massively confident with portraits. BUT I find the feedback on talkphotography invaluable!

Sooooo honest thoughts?

Diffused_Glow_Edit_3.jpg

Diffused_Glow_Edit_2.jpg

Diffused_Glow_Edit.jpg

Thanks in advance!

I think number two would be a stunner if it wasnt for the tip of her fairy wing, my eye went straight to that. Clone that out, and I think thats your winner :)

A bit more PP practice I think on #1 and #3, the conversion has left the skin tones a bit strange. #2 is lovely with great eyes, a bit of careful cloning might be an idea on the wing tips though.. but still very nice, and much better skin tone result (y)

I've got to say i like them all in terms of "captures". I've just has a quick go at number 1 in PS, feel free to remove it if you want. I'm no expert so i'm sure much more could be done with it.

You can learn PS... easy, but having an eye for a photograph is something else imo.

IMG_3478copy.jpg

oh yes forgot to say - made a selection around the face with a 50 px feather, just a tweak in curves and then a slight increase in brightness and decrease in contrast.

Okay i love the 2nd one.. that's all i'm saying 'cos i'm not a pro.. but i love how you captured her eyes!

really like your shots Matt,#2 is a great pic but i think #3 is my fav, she looks like she's having a great time!
I too have the problem of darker or more contrasty pic when downloaded than the picture i see on my computer before it's sent, don't know why?
Andy

oh yes forgot to say - made a selection around the face with a 50 px feather, just a tweak in curves and then a slight increase in brightness and decrease in contrast.

Cheers, thats much better....Im fine processing landscapes and "product" shots but I find people alot more challanging, getting nice skin tones in always tough!

Ill read up on it though and post again!

Cheers

Back