Little Owl

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
A quick recce to the site produced these shots...it appears he/she/they live in a derelict house which I will have to try and get a little nearer to when no one is watching..it's only a quick hop over a gate but it faces 4 houses ;):LOL:

1)
JU7F6960.jpg

2)
JU7F6961.jpg

3)
JU7F6963.jpg

I really like no 2, nice find Phil (y), look forward to seeing some more if you can get closer to them

Alison :)

Thanks everyone!

I was walking along the path in the field which I knew he had been seen in...and must have been in the trees ahead of me, as he flew across me to an adjacent fence (which is what's in the pics!)...then flew into the house which is to the right. I didn't have time to wait for him to come back out...loads of spare time next week mind ;)

3 for me, just sits posing eh!!! Hope you get near the house and lookforward to more later

Nice shots though (y) :clap: :clap:

Nicely captured Phil, its 3 for me aswell - wonderful creatures.

-----------------
Graham.

Well spotted and cqaptured Phil (y) Look forward to some more.

Great images Phil, never seen one photographed in flight before! Second one looks a bit over exposed to me but I love the third.

3 for me, just sits posing eh!!! Hope you get near the house and lookforward to more later

Nice shots though (y) :clap: :clap:

Aye...like I said, had a lucky couple of days! Normally it'd have buggered off over the horizon :LOL:

Good recce Phil, Now go get the shots

Roll on Monday! :D Thanks!

Nicely captured Phil, its 3 for me aswell - wonderful creatures.

-----------------
Graham.

Thank you! Yes I agree...my girlfriend had one sat in the palm of her hand the other week, got a picture of it...ever since then I've been determind to get a shot of a wild one!

great shots phil look forward to some more .

Thanks matey!

Looking forward to seeing some more then, and not of some burly security guards chasing after you :D

:LOL: Shouldn't have too many problems, the area is quite rural and there shouldn't be a problem sneaking in during the day! Might try and find out who owns it...that'll make life a fair bit easier!

nice shots number 3 is my fav

Thank you!

Well spotted and cqaptured Phil Look forward to some more.

Cheers (y)

Nice shots Phil

Jeff
www.jeffharrisonphotography.co.uk
(Schedule 1 Licence holder for Avocets, Kingfishers and Barn Owls)

Thanks Jeff!

Great images Phil, never seen one photographed in flight before! Second one looks a bit over exposed to me but I love the third.

You are quite possibly right...it does look a little over now, I shan't worry though the bird isn't even facing me so it'll do as a record shot :LOL: Thanks for the feedback though!

Back