Littlehampton's west beach dunes

I really like the lines of the path, shore, clouds and the way the colours all work together. Just IMO, but without the clutter of the town in the shot this looks really nice. Did you take any at an angle where the houses weren't in view, but the path still swept away?

I really like the lines of the path, shore, clouds and the way the colours all work together. Just IMO, but without the clutter of the town in the shot this looks really nice. Did you take any at an angle where the houses weren't in view, but the path still swept away?

Unfortunately not, I do a lot of walking with my daughter who doesn’t like me stopping to ‘waste time taking photos’ so I just snatch a shot or two on the move when we’re out together

i agree...if possible a lower viewpoint and a bit of a left hand crop to decentralise the path...say to the first white cloud
the eye then is forced to move right...near centralised shots for me cause the eye to move to the left and right...
a reading composition works better

i agree...if possible a lower viewpoint and a bit of a left hand crop to decentralise the path...say to the first white cloud
the eye then is forced to move right...near centralised shots for me cause the eye to move to the left and right...
a reading composition works

Please read the instructions on the tin labelled ‘Photos : for Pleasure’

Back