Liverpool Barber

moomike

TPer Emeritus
Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
The barber from one of the small shops in a Liverpool arcade (I must try visiting some different cities :LOL:)
C&C welcome & appreciated (y)
(I know I need to sort out the verticals to the right of the image but have not got around to it yet.)

Barber_01.jpg

Cheers for looking (y)

An interesting bit of PP Mike. It is kind of like the Dragan effect but softer. The glasses are the problem for me. They don't somehow look part of him. Like you just plonked them on him rather than him peering over them. Does that make sense? :thinking: Good shot nonetheless! (y)

:thinking: Why is it that most barbers are bald?

:LOL:

An interesting bit of PP Mike. It is kind of like the Dragan effect but softer. The glasses are the problem for me. They don't somehow look part of him. Like you just plonked them on him rather than him peering over them. Does that make sense? :thinking: Good shot nonetheless! (y)

No idea what's going on with the glasses :thinking:
Cheers for the feedback though mate (y)

:clap: imho a very well presented shot well processed ..

tfs

dave(y)

Like it. Can't see a problem with the specs.

Not a good advert if he shaves his own hair, cut his forehead.:LOL:

Great shot, Fantastic processing.
Dean:)

I like the shot and think the processing makes it look really 3D, but there is something I cant put my finger on that doesnt work for me :(

Great shot, Fantastic processing.
Dean:)

Cheers mate (y)

I like the shot and think the processing makes it look really 3D, but there is something I cant put my finger on that doesnt work for me :(

Thanks for the feedback Mr.Lemon - if you figure out what it is that doesn't work then give me a shout (y)

I think it might be the fact the processing almost makes him look like a wax work model of himself, which in itself isnt a bad thing, but wax work models freak me out slightly :p

Back