Liverpool ***EDIT ADDED***

Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
I had a go today at street photography, when I went with Russell and Mark, bit uneasy though, so not that good but I tried, no cigar

3120771975_0edcb24785_o.jpg

3121597180_2aeace5403_o.jpg

3120771637_5ff349f55f_o.jpg

3121596894_63657ba68e_o.jpg

Dave

Last edited:
I like the compositions but they look a bit gray rather than B&W at therisk of getting laughed at (cos i dont really know what i am talking about) have you tried more contrast?

I like the compositions but they look a bit gray rather than B&W at therisk of getting laughed at...

:LOL: :LOL:

Actually... I agree... A little OoF with number #2 too - actually, think the focus might be on the bench's leg.

#4 for me, I do like the cemetery and this headstone in particular. Nice to see Mark working hard. Will we see the result? Could you have tilted #3 a bit to the right? Thanks for another great day out, despite the miserable weather in the afternoon.

I'll have to agree with all the above comments.

A bit more contrast
Slightly missed the focus (bench leg)
Needs a little tilt.

I nice reflection of the day (y)

I like the compositions but they look a bit gray rather than B&W at therisk of getting laughed at (cos i dont really know what i am talking about) have you tried more contrast?

Thanks Ruth yes I agree they are a bit grey, I'll give them another go later (y)

:LOL: :LOL:

Actually... I agree... A little OoF with number #2 too - actually, think the focus might be on the bench's leg.

Yep Lee I was a bit conscious taking the shot as I didnt want him to see me

#4 for me, I do like the cemetery and this headstone in particular. Nice to see Mark working hard. Will we see the result? Could you have tilted #3 a bit to the right? Thanks for another great day out, despite the miserable weather in the afternoon.

Thanks Russell yes it was another good day out, thanks for your company (y)

Nice to see Mark working hard. Will we see the result?

Russell I wish I'd taken a lot more shot of this with different view points as I'm disappointed with what I got, maybe next time ;)

IMG_1924.jpg

Back