Llanddwyn Beach and Island, Anglesey

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken very early this morning just as the sun came up. Up at 0430, SSS, out on the road at 0500 on the beach by 0625,

DSC_9084.jpg

DSC_9000.jpg

DSC_9123.jpg

DSC_8999.jpg

#2 for me, the water looks really inviting to me (if somewhat cold!), and the line of the wave really holds my interest.

Not sure how to describe what i mean, but the sun in #1 looks a bit too "burnt out" for my liking, and looks like you had some dirt on the lens, and #3 looks far too noisy on the beach (what iso was used if you dont mind me asking?)

All in all good pics though, i've never made it to sun up yet (can't get my a**e out of bed) (y)

#2 for me, the water looks really inviting to me (if somewhat cold!), and the line of the wave really holds my interest.

Not sure how to describe what i mean, but the sun in #1 looks a bit too "burnt out" for my liking, and looks like you had some dirt on the lens, and #3 looks far too noisy on the beach (what iso was used if you dont mind me asking?)

All in all good pics though, i've never made it to sun up yet (can't get my a**e out of bed) (y)

320 ASA. These were just experiments, I agree that the first is a little burnt out. Thanks for looking and get your a__se out of bed, best time of day for pics. Ian (y)

The sun in 1 seems odd. Has it been HDR'd? I know sometimes it turns white grey.

#3 and 4 for me, would like to see #1 again without the brightness.

Love 2 and 3! Wouldnt normally go for 2, but there is something about it that i like. 3 is just awsome imo, just a shame about the noise! lovely stuff :)

2 and 4 from the first set
last set pretty damned good too!

Back