Loaning bodies [canon 40/50D]

Name
Morgan Lee
Edit My Images
No
Anyone wanna loan me there 40/50D for 2 weeks as mine is in repair and I'm going on holiday this friday :( stupid slow canon.

Worth a shot :D

Howsabout grabbing a G10 or G9 to tide you over then sell it when you get back??
Gives you most of the manual flexibility plus there are a couple for sale on here at reasonable prices :shrug:

I have a G9, not hugely impressed with it maybe just need to fidle more, the shutter lag seems to get me everytime lol.

Fairyenough!
Could always look at hiring one? Although not sure about how insurance would cover you for taking it on holiday. Could give you the chance to play with a 1D MKIII :love:

Lending cameras - caused a bit of worry and head scratching here not so long ago :eek:

Fairyenough!
Could always look at hiring one? Although not sure about how insurance would cover you for taking it on holiday. Could give you the chance to play with a 1D MKIII :love:

Who hires? out of interest?

Think my house insurence might cover it

linky not used them but heard of them before.

Howsabout seeing if lensesforhire on here have any bodies they could rent out??

kiteninja just a suggestion, go get a second hand 20D/30D/40D from ebay or simular. Use it for your holiday, and then sell it back. Probably cost you £20 in fees/postage, but you would have a camera for 2 weeks.

kiteninja just a suggestion, go get a second hand 20D/30D/40D from ebay or simular. Use it for your holiday, and then sell it back. Probably cost you £20 in fees/postage, but you would have a camera for 2 weeks.

After checking out hire prices I might just get one as you say and shift it on when I'm back from holiday.

linky not used them but heard of them before.

Howsabout seeing if lensesforhire on here have any bodies they could rent out??

Just checked out their site and I must say they seem very cheap especially the 'No' deposit part of the rental.

Has anybody used this company.

Just checked out their site and I must say they seem very cheap especially the 'No' deposit part of the rental.

Has anybody used this company.
Yes. Some people here have. It wouldn't be appropriate for me to comment on a competitor, but I'm sure you'll find comments about them if you use the forum's search facility.

I think I'm partly sorted :), going to get a 50D from jessops then flog my 40D when it comes back from jessops.

Thanks for everyones help :)

I know it's a long time ago, but I lent a OM1n to what I thought was a friend , they moved ,and took the camera......:eek:

You are not the first, mate, and you won't be the last either.

Back