Local American Car Meet

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
Read about this on the Internet just before it started so I grabbed the camera and my girlfriend and off we went!! It was a great eveinng with lots of lovely metal on show!

1. Two Hot Rods
IMG_5990.jpg

2. 'Rough as toast'
IMG_6045.jpg

3. Teddy
IMG_6096.jpg

4. Three muskaters
IMG_6020.jpg

5. :love:
IMG_6071-1.jpg

6. Cockpit
IMG_6113.jpg

7. badge
IMG_6027.jpg

8. Not American
IMG_6082.jpg

9. Chevy
IMG_6130.jpg

C and C

Thanks
Matt

A lovely set, love the black and whites, the chevy and VW have a great retro feel.

Good set there Matt

As a side note there is the big American Show on at Tatton Park this weekend which my be of interest to you.

A lovely set, love the black and whites, the chevy and VW have a great retro feel.

Thank you very much!!

Good set there Matt

As a side note there is the big American Show on at Tatton Park this weekend which my be of interest to you.

Thank you very much mate, long time no see.

Yeah I know but I am OP and Silverstone so I cant go.

nice set matt (y)

BTW...the teddy is one of the banana splits,one of my favourite programmes from my childhood...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Banana_Splits

god,i feel old now :LOL:

have a looksy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8jlJpceXpY

Thank you!!

LOL. Thanks for that.

Two I am really drawn to, and seven I really enjoyed too. Good looking motors.

Gary.

Matt I love your shots but I have one criticism..........please stop putting irrelevant titles on every shot you post, they're just not needed.

Why for instance "cockpit" when it's pretty obvious what it is, do me a favour and stop it......................please.
pray.gif

Matt I love your shots but I have one criticism..........please stop putting irrelevant titles on every shot you post, they're just not needed.

Why for instance "cockpit" when it's pretty obvious what it is, do me a favour and stop it......................please.
pray.gif

Bizarre request ? :D

Nothing wrong with thread titles, I mean - not to the point where I would want to complain about it.....:bonk:

like the kamper shot - (needs to be proper grayscale as you've got coloured noise on a b+w image, looks odd (to me))

nice set and great cars, is this a regular meet and where is it held, would love to try it. PS American Cars at Tatton Park this weekend

Good set Matt love the bannana split shot. and stan the man I know what you mean.

pray.gif

well it will save me time so ok.

like the kamper shot - (needs to be proper grayscale as you've got coloured noise on a b+w image, looks odd (to me))

oh yeah, ta for pointing that out.

nice set and great cars, is this a regular meet and where is it held, would love to try it. PS American Cars at Tatton Park this weekend

Thanks Chris.

Yeah, every first and third wednesday of the month.

The cheshire lounge nr the m56

Great shots, i'll take one Challenger and a Viper please ... :D

I would take any that worked at this moment in time

Good set Matt love the bannana split shot. and stan the man I know what you mean.

cheers mate

Great Set, Fantastic Texture on number 2!

thank you

love number 2 :D nie work :D

tahnks.

Great pics - which site had the information about the event?

All good imo but no5 is my favorite, feeling a bit down at the moment i should have been going to waddington tomorrow but a last minute hick up means its a no go

Hmmmm, I'm confused now. I've got one of the same Chevy but it was at Tatton Park today. Just posted one of the Oldsmobile from the Cavalcade. I've not had time to process any of the others yet.

Nice shots :D

Last edited:
2,7 and 8 with a nostalgic mention for number 3 :D

the crop on the charger #5 is a little tight imo

good set as usual Matt

nice viper ;)

i like the interior shot too. looks good! i think it could look better if the depth of field could have put everything beyond the windscreen OOF though.

Thank you very much!!

good set there matt but no 2 is my fav

Thank you very much much mate!

Great pics - which site had the information about the event?

Thank youv ery much.
http://www.americanautomags.com/aam_cruise.htm

All good imo but no5 is my favorite, feeling a bit down at the moment i should have been going to waddington tomorrow but a last minute hick up means its a no go

Thank you very much Kev.

Gutted for you!

Hmmmm, I'm confused now. I've got one of the same Chevy but it was at Tatton Park today. Just posted one of the Oldsmobile from the Cavalcade. I've not had time to process any of the others yet.

Nice shots :D

These were taken on Wednesday!! LOL.

Thank you very much,

Good set there some interesting angles and selective shots :):)

Thank you very much,

Interesting shots & interisting angles.

Thank you!!

matt i think we must have walked passed each other about 50 times that night!!

have a look thru my pics and see if you can see yourself in the background???

http://gs173.photobucket.com/groups/w51/JMK0WKHYH8/?sort=ascending

we'll have to find each other at the next one and say hi!!

i had look when you posted them on Annies thread to no avail! I was in a bright red Polo shirt and black jeans.

Certainly!

2,7 and 8 with a nostalgic mention for number 3 :D

the crop on the charger #5 is a little tight imo

good set as usual Matt

Thank you very much!!

Bugger. THought I had got away with that one! I messed the processing on that one up but cba re-doing it LOL.

Back